You control your personal brand. It’s your business — your future.
In my talks around the country and coaching sessions, I speak a lot about how your personal brand, your website, and your contacts are your biggest asset.
The average REALTOR changes firms every 4 years according to the 2019 NAR Member Profile Report.
When you change firms, will your clients remember you? Have you ever thought about how the colors you choose for your personal website and branding affect how your clients think about you?
Here’s an infographic about the impact of colors on our brains.
The Impact of Red
- Associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as we ll as passion, desire, and love.
- Enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
- It attracts attention more than any other color, at times signifying danger.
The Impact of Orange
- Combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow.
- Associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics.
- Represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success,encouragement, and stimulation.
The Impact of Yellow
- Associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.
- Produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy.
- Bright, pure yellow is an attention getter, which is the reason taxicabs are painted this color.
The Impact of Green
- Color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility.
- Strong emotional correspondence with safety. Associated with tranquility and calmness.
- Symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Considered beneficial to the mind and body.
The Impact of Purple
- Combines the stability of blue and the energy of red.
- Associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, ambition, wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
- Conveys wealth and extravagance.
The Impact of White
- Associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity.
- Signifies safety, purity, and cleanliness. Usually has a positive connotation.
- Can represent a successful beginning. Depicts faith and purity.
The Impact of Black
- Associated with power, elegance, formality, and mystery.
- A mysterious color associated with the unknown (black holes) and deep meaning.
- Denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color.
Share this Image On Your Site