When done properly, social media can be a huge boost to your real estate business.
81.1% of brokers and real estate agents use Facebook for their social media marketing efforts.
The Made in America Movement, 2019 RE Report
But simply being on social media and posting listings is not enough. That’s one of the reasons so many of my team coaching and keynotes focus on effectively using social media as part of your marketing machine.
This infographic walks through Facebook versus Instagram for real estate marketing.
==> Get 200+ images and videos. Learn how to schedule 2 months of posts in 1 day.
Instagram vs Facebook: Which Can Your Real Estate Business More? These insights will help you launch a successful social media marketing campaign through the right channel.
- What does Instagram have to offer?
- More than 1 billion active users on a monthly basis
- Around 500 million daily active users
- 110 million of all these users are outside the U.S
- What does Facebook have to offer?
- Has 2.4 billion monthly active users
- So if you’re looking to increase visibility alone, Facebook wins
- On an average day, users share more than 95 million photos and videos
- These posts yield a total of about 4.2 billion likes in a single day
- Doesn’t perform as well as instagram
- Has the second-highest audience engagement rate among all social networks according to Locowise
- Stay 45% longer than visitors from Facebook & 40% longer than visitors from Twitter
You have to think about your goals and what you wish to achieve from the campaign. The benefits of Facebook and Instagram are highly subjective.
Instagram will give you Better Engagement and let you Reach a Younger Audience. Facebook will give you Higher Visibility and help you in Distributing Information
Share this Image On Your Site
Free course on effective social media course
Get 200+ images and videos. Learn how to schedule 2 months of posts in 1 day.
Your contacts may be buying a house now, but how do you keep them engaged for the 90% of their lives where they’re not actively buying/selling? This content should help drive more people to your website over the future months and give you a more diverse feed so it’s not simply listing, listing, open house, close, listing, etc.
Get access to free social media images and videos to post on your own social media channels + learn how to schedule the posts weeks ahead.
==> Click into any section of the course and sign up to GET INSTANT ACCESS FREE
These images and videos are our thanks to you – the Showcasers that let us serve you every day.
- 200+ Images built for Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- 8 Videos with unique versions for Instagram and Facebook
Our goal is to be Hero Helpers. Most people want to be superheroes. We strive to be your sidekicks. It’s literally part of our culture and our mission.
We understand that there’s a difference between a FSBO, large portals, iBuyers, and the Realtor that really knows their local market. You’re websites allow you to protect your clients’ personal information and give them the best home search experience available. Let’s learn one of the ways to send more people to it.